- Open the New RFI message in your email client. A message resembling the one below appears.
- Click Reply in your email client. The system reveals a reply form and the reply to email address.
- In the body of the email message, enter the message for your reply. Notes:
- Click Send.
How many days do you have to respond to an RFI?
Give a person time to respond
The time needed for a person to respond can vary, depending on what the RFI is about. The normal time frame is between one and two weeks. If this is a time-sensitive RFI, make sure that you set a specific deadline in advance.
What is the next step after RFI?
The RFP is usually a second step after the buyer receives RFI responses. The RFP is a more detailed, specific document that outlines the business problem or objectives, providing enough information and context so that suppliers can propose creative solutions to meet the need.
How do you handle RFIs?
- Developing an RFI procedure.
- Defining what constitutes an RFI (and what doesn't)
- Outlining the documentation required along with an RFI for a response.
- Define expected response times.
- Communicate the process and requirements to all stakeholders.
How should you respond to the request?
- Be open and honest. Before we decide how to respond, it's important that we have the right mindset.
- Be grateful for their effort.
- Be courteous, not scripted.
- Don't make promises you can't keep.
- Show understanding.
How do you structure a sub to deal?
- Identify a possible subject-to property.
- Talk to the potential seller.
- Analyze the deal.
- Finalize the deal with the seller.
- Transfer ownership of the deed at either the county courthouse or a title company (depending upon local laws).
- Take possession of the property.