Post-renovation Cleaning is no ordinary cleaning task. Post Renovation refers to a thorough cleaning of every fixture and surface in the house to make sure that the entire place is ready to live in.
How do you quote a post construction cleaner?
Post Construction Cleaning Price per Square Foot
The post construction cleaning rates per square foot range between $0.15 and $0.60, depending on the extent of the work and construction type.
How do you clean a new house after construction?
- Wipe down all ceilings using a damp sponge.
- Remove window labels.
- Vacuum all window tracks.
- Wash the interior and exterior of all windows.
- Vacuum all the cupboards and drawers.
- Put your cleaning solution in a bucket, grab some soft rags, and wipe down all surfaces.
How to do a post build clean?
- Internal clean of fixtures such as windows panes, window sills and window frames.
- Deep clean conducted on doors, handles and door frames.
- Thorough vacuuming and mopping.
- Carefully clean around light fixtures, switches and plug sockets.
- Polishing your mirrors and windows.
Why is post cleaning important?
Post-cleaning removes all the cleaning solution and any leftover dirt and debris from the surface. This step is important because it helps prevent further dirt and grime from being deposited on the surface. Both pre-cleaning and post-cleaning are essential steps in any cleaning process.
How do you maintain cleanliness of a facility?
- Make a chore list.
- Assign cleaning priority levels.
- Create step-by-step cleaning guidelines, including:
- Provide specific instructions for cleaning and sanitizing equipment and electronics.