What are the benefits of ground-up construction?
- Full Control to Realize Your Vision. When you build a ground-up, you retain 360° control of the project.
- Forgo Risks of Legacy Structures and Materials.
- Define Your Own Flexible Timeline.
What is the meaning of ground-up development?
Ground-up development is the construction of a real estate asset completely from scratch. The starting point is either raw, undeveloped land or the complete tear-down of any existing structure. This is one of two general types of construction projects.
Is it cheaper to remodel or build from ground up?
- As a rule of thumb, renovations are often less expensive than building new.
- In most cases, it will be faster to renovate an existing building over building a new one.
- In most cases, new construction allows for the most control over the design.
How do you build a building from the ground up?
- Building Site Preparation. Once your builder has acquired the appropriate permits, the first step in building a house is to prepare the land.
- Pouring the Foundation.
- Setting Up Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC.
- Adding Insulation.
- Adding Drywall.
- Interior Finishes.
- Exterior Finishes.