What does a general construction assistant do?
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
What skills do you need to be a construction administrative assistant?
Construction Administrative Assistant job summary
The ideal candidate will have great computer, communication, and time management skills. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. If you are looking for a great opportunity in administrative support, we'd love to talk with you!
What is the role of a building assistant?
Is project assistant a good job?
As a project assistant you have a lot of freedom in your choice of employer. You are independent of a specific field and can work for different companies.
What are the responsibilities of a construction assistant?
Construction Field Assistant job overview
Responsibilities include coordinating various tasks, ensuring job-sites are clean, participating in forward planning, keeping a daily log of job site occurrences, finalizing and walking through buildings with clients, and meticulously following all safety guidelines.