The easiest kind of contractor's license is a Class “B” Contractor's License. This license allows you to do general contracting work. There are also licenses for specialty contracting work called a Class “C” Contractor's License. These are for jobs like plumbing or electrical.
How to be a broker?
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree. Stockbrokers need to have an extensive understanding of finance, and most brokerage firms require candidates to have at least a bachelor's degree.
- Earn a Master of Business Administration.
- Gain Professional Experience.
- Pass Required Qualification Exams.
How do I become a home builder in Georgia?
Licensure in Georgia as a Residential or General Contractor can be obtained by completing the necessary application and passing the required examinations. All application forms are available to download/print on our website with complete instructions.
How do I become a builder in Texas?
- Register a state business entity.
- Choose a contractor license type.
- Meet the basic requirements for your license.
- Obtain a Texas contractor license bond or insurance.
- Apply for your license.
What is the difference between B and B2 contractors license?
Additionally, B2 contractors are not permitted to extend electrical or plumbing systems or install HVAC systems—which arel contracts that a B contractor can complete. Finally, while B classification allows for contracts that involve two or more unrelated trades, the B2 classification requires three or more.
What is the AIC exam in construction?
The Constructor Certification Program was created in 1996 to provide constructors a professional certification of the skills and knowledge needed to manage the complex construction process.