- Log into WordPress.
- Hover over Settings and click on UnderConstruction.
- From the Main tab click the Under Construction Mode toggle switch, to turn it On.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I hide my website while under construction in WordPress?
The simplest method to make your WordPress site private is by activating maintenance mode. We recommend using the SeedProd plugin for this. SeedProd is the best WordPress landing page and theme builder plugin for WordPress.
How do I show a website is under construction?
Website Under Construction Message. The focus of your under-construction page should be a short message communicating that your website is temporarily inactive. A clear, simple, informative message will provide a better experience for your customers and maintain a professional image for your site.
How do I add a maintenance page in WordPress?
Login into your WordPress site as admin. From the dashboard, click on Plugins> Add New. Type WP Maintenance Mode in the search box and from the results click on Install Now next to the WP Maintenance Mode plugin.
How do I add a construction page in WordPress?
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter.
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin's settings page located under the Settings menu.
How do I remove under construction from WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Settings > WP Maintenance Mode.
- By default, the General tab should be open. If not, click on it.
- Switch the status to Deactivated.
- Click the Save Settings button.